High school graduated.
Hope you doing fine
My name is Zain Alabideen Ehsan Fahad I'm 24 years old Iraqi citizen I graduated from technical instructor training institute in ( 2014 ) and I worked in major company in Baghdad for electronics and communication I'm really in love with Chinese culture and language and I traveled to china in 2016 for like 2 weeks in Guangzhou and to Zhuhai we went to exhibition for technologies .
I'm really interested to learn Mandarin , let me know if you want to ask anything
- 2 Years ago
- A clear focus on Chinese language and Chinese culture
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Students will have a better understanding of Chinese culture and Chinese language
- Students have a opportunity to obtain the scholarship according to their performance
Chinese listening, Chinese speaking, Chinese elementary reading, Chinese writing, Chinese grammar, knowledge about Chinese characters, Chinese culture, Chinese humanistic geography, modern and contemporary history of China, Chinese customs, civil law, criminal law, criminal procedure law, civil procedure law etc.
Organize students to visit the scenic spots and historical sites in Beijing and other parts of China in their free time, and let them enjoy the great scenery and experience the extensive and profound Chinese culture.
All the students learning Chinese, the senior scholars and the visiting scholars in the School of International Education, who apply for the degree education of undergraduate, master and doctor and are accepted by CUPL, can obtain the scholarship.
High school graduated.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 20,000 in total (About $ 3,670) Accommodation Fee Residence Hall Number One Studio RMB 3 to RMB 25 (More Details) CUPL International Student Communication Center Double Room RMB 30 (More Details) Studio RMB 15 (More Details) Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 200 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. High school academic transcript
4. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. A copy of the visa page with the date of entry into China
The students without a visa need not submit.
6. Certificate of HSK level 5
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 200 USD March 4, 2020
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2021|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 31 , 2021|
|Tuition :||RMB 20,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 125 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 200 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com